I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Rocky~ Boxer available for adoption in Ontario Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
rocky hbr.jpg

Why oh why did my humans dump me on the street? I was found fending for myself and it is starting to get cold out there. I am very skinny and need some TLC but I know this HBR place will give me lots of what I need. I am a sweet old tiny Boxer man who is easy going and lovable. The ladies at HBR are head over heals for me as I am a lover not a fighter. I can't say what my exact age is but we guess 6 years old as I have over grown Boxer gums and a grey mask. I am lovely with other dogs and kids as they seem to be good to me. My stubby never stops wiggling when humans talk to me as that's all I want is companionship. I am housebroken and I will go in a crate but am pretty cool about being left alone in the house. Boxers, they say are great family companion dogs especially when we get past that crazy puppy stage, would you like me to come and snuggle on cold night with you?PS.. I can be a little aggressive when I am on the leash so please note that I will need some help with training.

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Still looking for his furever home!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.