I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bruno~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
bruno eb hbr.jpgOk let's cut to the chase I am one of the smallest cutest male Bulldogs ever...that's what I am told by all the wonderful folks at HBR! I am a 2year old male neutered English Bulldog, that was well taken care of and loved by my family. Sadly due to family changes I was given up, but to the right people as they are certainly pampering me here in foster care! I have already had entropian repair done on my eyes and a full allergy panel done, see my first family really did the works for me :0) I do have severe allergies to many things but the food items require me to be on a RAW diet or home cooked diet as there are so many little things even in high quality dog food that make my skin go yeasty, red and sore. I will come with my panel and belonging to my new family. The main allergies in food are venison, beef, kelp, oatmeal and carrots along with a few more. I am a happy go lucky guy with love for dogs and kids, unsure of cats. I play with other dogs well as long as they are not aggressive. I do sometimes get that desire to hump the very odd time, you know being a boy and all. I am crate trained and housebroken of course and know basic commands. I love walks and play time with my humans. The people at HBR insist I go to a home that will take as good care of me as my other family as I am a little sweetie.

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.