Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~~Honey~~ Pug available for adoption in Ontario Canada

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~~Honey~~ Pug available for adoption in Ontario Canada

-honey-hbr-jpgHi - My name is Honey and I am a beautiful 6 year old female pug full of personality! Don't let my grumpy face fool you - I am quite the charmer in real life. I am spayed and fully up to date on my shots. I have even had my teeth done! I also did undergo eye surgery for ulcers and entropian but am perfectly fine now. I came to HBR along with my brother, Toby, and even though we came together, I don't mind being separated from him. He's actually a real pain in my butt sometimes .. you know how boys can be Toby and I came from a very loving family who found themselves in a situation where they were no longer able to give us the life we deserve. We were couped up most of the day and night with not much attention and I LOVE attention. I am quite the affectionate girl.

Not much phases me .. Kids, adults, dogs, cats .. I love them all and will snuggle with each and every one of them. I am a little more outgoing and personable than my little brother, as I like everybody .. he seems to like foster mom the best. My foster fur-brothers, a Boxer and a Mastiff think I'm really funny too - I don't mind telling them who is boss around here

Foster mom says I am a "good girl" because I don't run from my crazy 16month old foster human brother. He grabs me and tries very hard to pat me and I just let him - I don't mind .. he's just a baby! I actually really just like the attention too - sometimes he even has peanut butter on his face that I will clean for him. Not one mean bone in this girl's whole body!

Like my brother, we aren't use to so much space and freedom at this new place so I forget to go potty outside every once in a while, but I am quickly catching on to the routine around here. I'm pretty clever. I'm also perfectly crate trained and know a few tricks like sit. I bark at all the new noises and neighbours around here, but I'm learning that they're not so scary after all. I LOVE my food and I'm quicker than the boys around here when the baby throws food on the floor .. and I also eat my dinner peacefully beside my brother without any problems.

I love my walks and outtings but I love nothing more than to curl up on a human's lap and have a nice nap. Do you have a comfy lap that I can curl up in?

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-11-2014 at 02:21 PM.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads