I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Hank~~ English bulldog available for adoption in Ontario Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
hank eb hbr.jpgI’m Hank; I’m 3 years old and I’m looking for my forever home. I require a home with an owner that is firm and experienced. I thrive on rules and need to know what is expected of me. I need constant reinforcement of my behaviours to be the best Hank that I can be!

I’m an easy going, happy, playful, and loveable Bulldog. However, I need to go to a home with no young children or cats. But I get along really well with my foster sister, a Boston Terrier. She's the boss!

I love to cuddle and be rubbed whenever you have the inclination to do so. I love to sit either on the floor or the couch. I’m always by your side and never out of site. I wiggle my whole body and give big kisses.

I'm happy to sleep in the big bed with you, or just on the floor. I'm not picky. And by the way, I don't snore!

I am reactive to loud noises. They really scare me and make me upset. So if you are doing yard work, please just leave me in the house.

I am also a more confident and assertive Hank when I'm on a leash around people & other dogs. I need slow introductions to new people and dogs. I prefer that everyone just ignores me until I decide that they are ok.

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hes a hunk ! Love him xx
How come so many beautifull bullies are in the rescues ;-( breaks my heart xxx

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=9105]Pati Robins[/MENTION] I know!! I would love to adopt every one of them!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.