I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Sully~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Ontario Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
sully en hb.jpg

Hi I'm Sully like from Monsters Inc. Yup, that's me! Except I am no monster I am a red and white English Bulldog, 2years old. I am a happy go lucky guy and am very active for small spurts of time and then love to lie down and have a rest to revamp my energy. I love playing with other dogs and am ok with cats just like to play so any cats I live with would have to be dog savy. I love kids but I have this awful habit I bite and mouth and grab feet of little people mainly. I don't hurt but I am told it is not a good habit so I am working on that and not jumping up when meeting new people. I am a healthy guy I did have cherry eye a while back but my family had the procedure to repair them. I have been well loved and cared for and I would love to have a crate at my new house as I love my den. Like any young Bulldog I do have a little cheeky side. I would love to do some upgrading in doggie school and maybe a cool class like disc, agility or fly ball for fun! So since I am a foot nibbler I would be best in a home with no kids or older kids and other dogs would be fantastic!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.