I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Samson~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Ontario Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
samson eb hb.jpg

Hi my name is Samson. My 2-legged foster brothers like to call me Sammy. I am a stunning 65lb Bulldog with so much love to give. I love EVERYONE! Big people, small people, dogs, cats, you name it! I am super friendly and social. My foster mom always tells me how good I am, especially when the little 14 month old kid pulls on me.

I am about 5 years old and had a bit of a rough start. Somehow I end up in a shelter with infected ears, sore eyes, sore feet and rough patches on my skin. With some medicine, a good wash and nail trim, the right diet (currently on grain-free and doing wonderful) and some love, I am feeling like a pup again! I am neutered and up to date on all of my shots. My foster mom needs to put eye drops in my eyes everyday …. .. I’m not too sure which one of us dislikes that more; but we're both getting used to it slowly! I take my pills like a superstar though - she wraps those in cheese - yum!

My foster mom is impressed with my manners. I don't jump up on anybody, I can sit and I don't even get up on the furniture! Probably because it's such a big jump .. I am JUST as happy with a doggie bed on the floor. That's also where I sleep, on my very own doggie bed, beside the human's bed. So as you can tell, a doggie bed is a MUST in my furever home, please ;) Also, I would like to add that a soccer ball be added with that doggie bed .. I looove to chase a soccer ball around with my front feet. I just can't seem to put my mouth around it .. but it sure is fun trying!!

My foster fur-brothers are crate trained but I just get so nervous in a crate. I don't like to be left behind, so the humans let me have free-roam of the house while they step out, that way I know they're coming back and I can see my foster brothers - I promised them that I wouldn't make a mess or touch anything! While we are on that topic, I am a perfect gentleman in the house, no accidents here! I woof at the back door when I want out and I will even woof to come back in, I'm quite intelligent!

I enjoy walks, but not too long and not when it's hot outside .. I prefer to chill inside the air-conditioned house watching a movie with foster mom, while foster dad takes the silly boxer for a jog - I AM a bulldog and we just aren't built for speed or heat.

Right now I am grunting at foster mom while she writes this - gotta make sure she gets all of my good qualities down! This grunting makes everyone laugh and I do it just to remind them to pet me ;) I am quite the character! I would love to make somebody smile like I make my foster family smile everyday .. come meet me, you won’t be let down!!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.