I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Bosco~~American Bulldog/Boxer mix available for adoption in Ontario Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
bosco hbr.jpg

Bosco is my name and I am the true picture of the Bulldog (Chance) from "Homeward Bound" the movie! I am a 10month old American Bulldog x Boxer, brindle and white, 72lb . I am amazing with other dogs, kids and cats. I however forget my size and knock kids down on their butts. I am dependable loose in the house or can go in a crate for a cookie. I love to play and run, so much fun. I sadly was left behind in an apartment and no one came back for me, but all is fine now, I am in the hands of people who love me, so I am happy! I am a strong on leash and could use some walking training but I know basic commands and am house broken! If you would like a fun loving guy to go to the dog park with I am your man!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.