I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Marley~~ Boston Terrier available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
marley HBR.jpgMarley
Boston Terrier: An adoptable dog in Clarington, ON

Medium • Young • Male

Who's calling my name? Marley? Yes that's me the long legged, active, 11month old Boston Terrier guy! I can clear 3 to 4feet no problem and jump into your arms, over the coffee table or even better agility jumps! I love to run and play and chase other dogs, I can keep up as I don't have a really flat face and I am lean! I love people and other dogs but have to be walked through new introductions as the big world scares me at first, then I realize it is not so bad and people are cool...I love kids but hate them pulling my collar and I often knock them right over as I am a wild child! So older children maybe better. I am crate trained and house broken I know how to sit when there is a treat involved. I came from a shelter where I was very stressed out and the staff did not touch me as I was scared and hid at the back of my cage...Here I am a whole new boy and love to play and go to my kennel when asked.

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump:

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online