I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Lou~~ American Bulldog available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
lou HBR.jpg

Hi my name is Lou, and I am an American Bulldog. I am about 70 pounds and know all of my basic commands like sit, lie down, and stay. I am house trained and will go into my crate to sleep at night if you give me a treat. I do however like to jump up once in a while when I get excited. I am very strong and like to pull when i am on a leash so I need a bit of work on that. I am very energetic and LOVE to give everybody kisses, including my foster brother and sister. I also like to cuddle up on the couch with a nice comfy blanket, that's my favorite spot to have a nap. I get along great with other dogs and cats, and I am good with kids. Everybody who meets me loves me, now I just need someone to take me to my forever home!

I've Been Adopted!

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.