I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Tyson~~ Shar Pei available for adoption in Ontario, CAnada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
tyson hbr.jpg

Hi, my name is Tyson. I am a six year old Shar-Pei cross who has been living with a certified dog trainer for three months after moving from another rescue center where I spent ten months. I really enjoy spending time with my family members walking, playing with toys or just relaxing on the couch together.
I get along with cats, but I need to be the only dog in the family and with children over 14.
I donā€™t like to share my food, Iā€™m still learning this but itā€™s really hard to share.
I need exercise every day and have been learning to walk on a leash and off leash with the trainer Iā€™m living with right now. I would need to be on-leash at all times as Iā€™m a wanderer.
I am crate trained and I have graduated from basic manners and obedience and Iā€™m now working on my level one obedience.
I really enjoy pleasing my owners and working. Would you be a good family for me?

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:bump:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.