I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Duke~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
duke hbr eb.jpg

Hey my name is Duke! I'm a Alapaha blue bulldog. I'm nine months years old. I'm the type of guy that just likes to relax... To take it easy and not stress. Don't get me wrong I'm more than willing to lead an active lifestyle.. But if you like to take it easy I'm your guy. All I need is a walk and I'm conked out! I'm great with children and other dogs. I sometimes play rough, but a gentle reminder is all I need. Also, I like to sit in my crate and take it easy... See the trend here? :) if your looking for a happy go lucky type of lad, I'm your guy.

Ps. I like to chew shoes... I don't know where I got that habit. But just for the sake of our relationship.. Please hide them... It's like another person inside me takes over. ;)

Pss. also, I would like to get in shape for the summer... There's some cute ladies I met at the dog park :)
[h=2]More about Duke[/h] Pet ID: D2013037 • Spayed/Neutered • House trained

I've Been Adopted!

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.