Thread: ~~Sadie~~English Bulldog Beagle mix available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~~Sadie~~English Bulldog Beagle mix available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

-sadie-beagle-eb-mix-hbr-jpg

Hi My Name is Sadie I came to Homeward Bound Rescue right out of an Ohio puppy mill. I am spayed, have all my needles and seem to be in pretty good health considering the life I have had!

I am a bit skittish and seem to be timid of men in general. I am quite inquisitive and have already learned to climb stairs and use a dog door! I have never had an accident in the house or in my crate and scratched on the door to be let out before I learned I could let myself out my own door.

Life in a puppy mill involves spending all day and night in a small crate or pen taking care of babies or waiting to have babies or being bred to get pregnant. I am still unsure of what to do with all my new found freedom and often feel lost, unsafe and unsure when not given any direction. I prefer to sleep in my crate, curl up in a corner of the couch or under the table and seem much more confident when on-leash while in new...

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-11-2014 at 03:22 PM.

I'm a good girl, I promise

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~~Sadie~~English Bulldog Beagle mix available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

I am still looking for my fur-ever home

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads