I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Sadie~~English Bulldog Beagle mix available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
sadie beagle eb mix hbr.jpg

Hi My Name is Sadie I came to Homeward Bound Rescue right out of an Ohio puppy mill. I am spayed, have all my needles and seem to be in pretty good health considering the life I have had!

I am a bit skittish and seem to be timid of men in general. I am quite inquisitive and have already learned to climb stairs and use a dog door! I have never had an accident in the house or in my crate and scratched on the door to be let out before I learned I could let myself out my own door.

Life in a puppy mill involves spending all day and night in a small crate or pen taking care of babies or waiting to have babies or being bred to get pregnant. I am still unsure of what to do with all my new found freedom and often feel lost, unsafe and unsure when not given any direction. I prefer to sleep in my crate, curl up in a corner of the couch or under the table and seem much more confident when on-leash while in new...

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am still looking for my fur-ever home

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.