I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Roxy~~Available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Roxy American Bulldog HB.jpg

Hi my name is Roxy. I am a 1 & 1/2 year old female American Bulldog. I have been told that I have very pretty markings. I get along well with all humans I have met so far. I do not know if I get along with cats or children since my foster family doesn't have any. I do get along with other dogs, large and small, male and female, although I am toy and treat possessive, a little bit. I need some training on my manners. I like to go on walks, but runs is even better as I have alot of energy. I have Demodex, but as of right now all my patches are healed and I look just fine. A good diet and exercise has helped with the one patch that was left on my tail. I need to work on my manners and basic commands, so far I can sit, and I come when you call my name...usually. lol. I am a very happy dog, who wants a good home where someone will love me and work on my training.
[h=2]More about Roxy[/h] Pet ID: D2013029 • House trained

I've Been Adopted!

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.