I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Kolter~~ American Bulldog/Boxer mix available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
kolter hb american bulldog mix.jpg

Hi I am Kolter.. new on the block, I am not planning on being here long! I am a happy go lucky, playful chap with a great attitude towards life. I love other dogs, and would be great in a home with another energetic, playful dog. I also loves cats, like ridiculously love them! Weird I know (don't tell the other dogs)

I am great with everyone meet, including children...but due to my size and energy level I would be best suited in a home without very young children, but would be great for children passed the toddler stage.

I know my basic obedience (come, sit, down, off), and have pretty good leash manners too! I am learning some new boundaries in my foster home, including not getting up on the couch unless invited, waiting my turn for food and treats, waiting to be allowed outside instead of bolting the door, and giving people their space when eating. I am also learning that I am not allowed to counter...
Hi I am Kolter.. new on the block, I am not planning on being here long! I am a happy go lucky, playful chap with a great attitude towards life. I love other dogs, and would be great in a home with another energetic, playful dog. I also loves cats, like ridiculously love them! Weird I know (don't tell the other dogs)

I am great with everyone meet, including children...but due to my size and energy level I would be best suited in a home without very young children, but would be great for children passed the toddler stage.

I know my basic obedience (come, sit, down, off), and have pretty good leash manners too! I am learning some new boundaries in my foster home, including not getting up on the couch unless invited, waiting my turn for food and treats, waiting to be allowed outside instead of bolting the door, and giving people their space when eating. I am also learning that I am not allowed to counter surf and that oven mitts don't taste good (but they really do)! I am taking everything in stride, and picking up things quickly.

I am pretty energetic, so my new family should be too I Love playing with his tug toys, chasing balls and going on long walks.. and guess what..I am house trained and crate trained too!
How about you take a look at my pics, talk it over with the fam.. and I am yours to love for life :)

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:bump:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.