I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Bruce ~ Dogue De Bordeaux Available for Adoption in Canada ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Bruce.jpg

He is a neutered, Dogue De Bordeaux mix, might be mixed with boxer because of his small size, about 60lbs (and wiggle waggles) he is approximately 2 years old.

Bruce is house trained, he is crate trained, spends some time in it during the day when we are working/school and sleeps in his crate all night. He still needs to be lured in with a treat but once in settles right down. He gets along well with his canine foster brother. We don't know if Bruce is good with young kids as we don't have any in our household, he does love the teens in our house though.

Bruce knows his name, knows how to sit and knows the down command. He occasionally jumps up to greet us when we come home and sometimes investigates the yummy smells coming from the kitchen counter, but hasn't snatched anything off the counter.

He is a pretty mellow dog, thats not to say that he doesn't like wrestling and roughhousing with his buddy Cash. He likes to stretch out on the floor and have his belly rubbed, he sometimes thinks he's lap dog and sneaks up on the couch for cuddles.

He loves his food and his treats, so training should go well. He likes the car, (rode in the backseat) but tries to get close to the driver in the front so a seat belt harness would probably be a good idea or in his crate in the cargo area.
He hasn't shown a lot of interest in the dog toys other than the squeaky football.

While Bruce is living in his foster home he will be going to a training class to work on manners and to socialize with other dogs and people.

I've Been Adopted!

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.