I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Angel ~ Mix Breed Available for Adoption in Canada ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Angel.jpg

HI, my name is Angel!
My mom was in an abusive situation and she had to flee her home. She had no choice but to leave me behind.
Because of this I donā€™t trust right away, but if you give me time and patience I do warm up to you. I am a year and a half, so we have lots of time to get to know one another!
Currently Iā€™m doing well in my foster care, Iā€™m with other dogs and a cat!!!! Can you believe that? I canā€™t!
Itā€™s all very exciting!
My fosters advise that I need to be in a home with children over 15yrs, itā€™s probably because I still need some training and they want to ensure I go to the right place for everyone!
Like my name, I am an Angel with a little bit of a devilish side.. I do suffer from fear aggression and will bark at new people, but please don't be scared by this! I am looking for an experienced home as I need to learn.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack