I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Lucy ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Canada ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Lucy-2.jpg

Lucy is my name and playing is my game! I am a 7yr young English Bulldog brindle and white. I have been well loved and cared for, sadly I cant control myself with little kids and dominate them, I tried hard but just can't help it, I would be great with older kids even 10-12years and up that are dog savy as I love to play and snuggle. I am fantastic with other dogs I have been playing in a group doggie daycare and love it, I do not like little dogs when they are loud and yippy so a bigger dog house would be better.I am on a high quality grain free food as I do get red itchy skin...but right now I look and feel great! I am house broken and not a barky dog so I would fit in well to most dwellings. I love to chase soccer balls and show everyone how athletic I am for a lady Bullie. So if you like apply for me I will not disappoint!

I've Been Adopted!

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.