Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Pearl ~ English Bulldog/Boston Terrier Mix Available for Adoption in Canada ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Pearl ~ English Bulldog/Boston Terrier Mix Available for Adoption in Canada ~

ADOPTION PENDING~Hi there! My name is Pearl. I'm 9 months old. I was taken away from my mommy when I was only 4 weeks old so I love to always be around my owners. I love to run around in the backyard and go on walks.I also love playing with my toys and sometimes I come across a bit rough, but I'm only trying to play play play! After a long run around, I love to kick back and pass out, and if you got a treat for me. I'm your best friend.
    Since I am still a puppy, I need boundaries set and guidance. I don't mind cats, but I do chase them and try to play.... they don't appreciate that...sigh....
    So a home with no cats would be best I think.... that way I can have all the attention to myself
    Looking forward to meeting my new family!!! Is that you?! Love Pearl

I've Been Adopted!

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-11-2014 at 02:31 PM. Reason: updated link
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads