I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ June ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Canada ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
June.jpg

Hi my name is June I am a senior English Bulldog, approx. 7 years of age.I came into HBR with my Coonhound sisters Lilly and Delcie.
I am a great dog and in great shape for my age say the vet!
I have a small fatty cyst on my rear but it is not cancerous and the ladies here had my blood work run and so far so good!
I am ok with other dogs that don't jump all over me and ok with kids again as long as they don't bother me too much.
I have trouble holding my pee at times overnight but the girls are checking to make sure I don't have a minor infection.
I can be a bit stubborn like a true Bulldog but for the most part I am pretty easy going.
I love to sun bathe but remember I am a Bulldog so I can't be in the heat too long. So if you like the sounds of having an old girl to snuggle on the couch with let them know at HBR!!!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.