Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
gonzo.jpg

This 2 year old little English Bulldog is a bit of a scaredy cat and needs to work on his potty habits, but he is a very sweet boy. Gonzo came to ABR from a very loving home with both dogs and kids who will miss him very much. Because he is very fearful, we are looking for a home with no children under ten, and because he can be a bit intense he needs a home with only calm female dogs or no other dogs. Gonzo will do best in a calm home that is willing to continue training to help him overcome his anxiety around fast movements and touches. If you are interested in adopting GONZO please visit our website to complete an adoption application. Alberta Bulldog Rescue | Rescue, Rehabilitate & Rehome English & French Bulldogs
Type

Adult, Male, Medium

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> albertabulldogrescue.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Alberta Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
hmmmm I wonder maybe it is Me but I see diva when i first picked her up from that ... person , wonder how he would fit in with my bunch , sorry talking out loud

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
They do not adopt out of Province , getting very ummm P.ed with that Funny we import hundreds of US rescues to Canada to help out but no way can they cross a provincial border There are dogs is there point of view I guess PEE ME OFF , states is the same speaking of that without experience with those rescues ! thanks for the vent screw em then !

OP
Opie CHL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Hi Nat did are you saying this rescue will only let you adopt if you're in their Provence? I'm guessing you are not located in theirs?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If that's the case it may be so they can do a home check- I'm glad you considered though Nat, you're such a good soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Geez I looked everywhere in AB to adopted. Nothing anywhere so I bought one. Wish I can do 2... I will ask around. :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
BC SPCA defends plan to import out-of-province dogs | CTV Vancouver News

They do not adopt out of Province , getting very ummm P.ed with that Funny we import hundreds of US rescues to Canada to help out but no way can they cross a provincial border There are dogs is there point of view I guess PEE ME OFF , states is the same speaking of that without experience with those rescues ! thanks for the vent screw em then ![/QUOTE]

I thought it was only in BC. Im from Montreal n moved to AB 5 yrs ago and I know of some took rescue dogs from other provinces. BC has a big issue....

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi Nat did are you saying this rescue will only let you adopt if you're in their Provence? I'm guessing you are not located in theirs?

Yes I am we will say the middle of the country there the 2nd most western , takes 22 hrs to get out of my province from Toronto alone lol then I would have 2 more provinces to go thru and I would be in there,s , We have one Bulldog rescue if you want to call it that in My province a wonderful women operates it I have talked to her but she is computer illiterate so no web site just a phone # and anytime I have talked to her she has everything but Bulldogs . She is a amazing women tho and very very knowledgeable about the breed . All good I will keep a eye out talk to some breeders I know . I really appreciate these post you do Jim thanks eh .

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
If that's the case it may be so they can do a home check- I'm glad you considered though Nat, you're such a good soul.

Lisa I have the space and the time and the patience and in my view one of the best vets going she is amazing truly , these guys get 6 acres here. Dunno when i got Diva out of that hell whole she was in there was something about her not sure how to put it pure unadulterated love she took a bit to settle all good to me take your time lol was my attitude .
Yes i would bet it is the home inspection thing and i get that they know me from a hole in the wall , all good i keep my eye on these posts almost every 2nd day now ya never know , i thought about another pup every time I see puppy post it pops into my brain but better off to get a save I think Diva would have liked that

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Geez I looked everywhere in AB to adopted. Nothing anywhere so I bought one. Wish I can do 2... I will ask around. :)

well there ya go this guy is awsome only 2 yrs old too might be worth a look for you , looks like he had to be given up if the story is correct so you have the best of both worlds , used to children if you have any probably house broken at 2 would be healthy , check it out

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
My kids are all grown up n out lol...Im never home and do fly back home often also I can't really have 2 dogs. I will ask around for sure. Ive already sent out pics.

Steelstacks

May 30, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bowser
Wish I could adopt him. He's adorable!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
View attachment 95495

This 2 year old little English Bulldog is a bit of a scaredy cat and needs to work on his potty habits, but he is a very sweet boy. Gonzo came to ABR from a very loving home with both dogs and kids who will miss him very much. Because he is very fearful, we are looking for a home with no children under ten, and because he can be a bit intense he needs a home with only calm female dogs or no other dogs. Gonzo will do best in a calm home that is willing to continue training to help him overcome his anxiety around fast movements and touches. If you are interested in adopting GONZO please visit our website to complete an adoption application. Alberta Bulldog Rescue | Rescue, Rehabilitate & Rehome English & French Bulldogs
Type

Adult, Male, Medium

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> albertabulldogrescue.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Alberta Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Any other photo's of gunzo? Trying to help adopt him. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online