Interested in Adopting from Alberta Bulldog Rescue?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
imag017.jpg

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> albertabulldogrescue.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Alberta Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So im looking on Alberta website see what's available for adoption in Alberta. The EB available which are already gone but photos are still up there is kind of confusing. Sorry for being direct but if they are not available it should say somewhere so i dont bombard anyone with my questions lol. I think we are ready to have another bully but need to make sure bully will be compatible with Nyala.

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
So im looking on Alberta website see what's available for adoption in Alberta. The EB available which are already gone but photos are still up there is kind of confusing. Sorry for being direct but if they are not available it should say somewhere so i dont bombard anyone with my questions lol. I think we are ready to have another bully but need to make sure bully will be compatible with Nyala.

I'm not in the area, but I have been looking for a companion for Fezzik also. I find that the bulldog rescues update their facebook accounts more than their website. It looks like Alberta Bulldog Rescue posted last on August 25th. So you may want to check out their facebook account. The rescues also don't post some dogs sometimes, so being on their foster or approved adoption list will help you see bulldogs that they sometimes do not post.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I'm not in the area, but I have been looking for a companion for Fezzik also. I find that the bulldog rescues update their facebook accounts more than their website. It looks like Alberta Bulldog Rescue posted last on August 25th. So you may want to check out their facebook account. The rescues also don't post some dogs sometimes, so being on their foster or approved adoption list will help you see bulldogs that they sometimes do not post.

Thank you. Was on it and MUCH better!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.