I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Howie~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
howie.webp

Hi there! My name is Howie and I'm 5 years old. I'm generally a sweet guy, but can become a typical grumpy bulldog at times. That just adds to my character! I'm good with other dogs and kids 12+. I have no issues with stairs. I'm a pretty mellow, easy guy. Can I crash with you

View attachment 78635



​
Wanna Adopt?​

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! ​
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top