I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Eddie~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
eddie.jpg

Hi there! I'm Eddie and I am 6 months old. I was dumped in a park by my owner right before Christmas. Luckily, Animal Control found me and got me into rescue! After seeing the vet, he diagnosed me with spina bifida. This means I am incontinent and need to wear diapers. My back legs don't work right but the vet discovered that my leg bones aren't connected to the joints. So I'm going to have surgery to fix it. Hopefully, it will give me some use of my back legs! Either way, I don't let my medical needs stop me! I get around just fine with my front legs and don't mind my diapers. I love everyone and everything I meet but would need a home with no stairs. I need a home that understands my special needs and isn't afraid to change a few diapers. Once my surgeries are done, I'll be ready for adoption!

View attachment 78635

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online