I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Duke~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
duke.webp

Hello! My name is Duke and I am approximately 9 years old. I'm a big beautiful brindle boy. I'm a love bug and will wiggle my entire back end when I get excited. I love getting butt scratches and being around people. But other dogs aren't really my thing. I need a home that will give me some exercise as I could stand to lose a few pounds, and would prefer a home with no stairs. I'm super strong though so be prepared when we go for walks! Because of my size, I'd do best in a home with kids 12+. Apply to adopt me today!

View attachment 78635



​
Wanna Adopt?​

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! ​
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top