I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bambino~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
bambino.jpg

Hi! My name is Bambino and I am about one year old. I'm a young pup, but I've had a rough life so far so it takes me a little time to warm up. But once I do, I am very sweet and loving. Because I'm a puppy, I love trying to eat anything I can find lying around so I will need experienced owners that can understand my puppy needs. I have a lots of energy and will need someone who will help me channel my energy and enroll me in some obediance/behavior training classes to help me continue working on my manners. I would do best in a home with no other pets, and children ages 12 and over. I know I'm a "work in progress" - I just need to find the right human who is willing to put in the time and effort to help me be my best! Is that you?

View attachment 78635

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.