United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Bullet.jpg

Adult Male Medium Red / Chestnut / Orange , White / Cream

COAT LENGTH
Short
HEALTH
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
PREFERS A HOME WITHOUT
Other dogs, cats.

My name is Bullet and I was surrendered by my family to Southern CA Bulldog Rescue. I am a very good boy and am having a hard time in rescue because I miss having a family and a home to live in. I have been staying with the rescues trainer because I don’t like other animals, I will need to be the only spoiled child in the home. He has been working with me on this and doing a great job – in fact, he will be a lot of support to any foster or adoptive home that takes a chance on me!

My ideal home would have an active person or family, I like to go on longer walks and I enjoy doing things that keep my mind busy such as chewing on a frozen Kong with peanut butter or eating my food out of puzzle feeders. I can do stairs easily and even hikes! My ideal home would be in an area that doesn’t have a lot of people walking their dogs around me and if the home has a yard it must be secured with tall fencing.

I need a home that is patient and understands all that I have been through, it’s been hard to be away from my family so it takes me 2-3 weeks to adjust to a new environment. I would also do well in an apartment, just as long as I get enough walks and activity throughout the day. Inquire about me today! I would love to get a second chance at a brand new life!

here is an adoption fee for this dog. He is neutered, up to date on vaccinations and is microchipped.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT PLACE OUR DOGS IN HOMES OUTSIDE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUEGeneral information:Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs. ** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. ** For a complete description of how our adoption process works, go here: About Adopting - Southern California Bulldog Rescue Applications can be found at Welcome to Southern California Bulldog Rescue - Southern California Bulldog Rescue or email us directly for assistance with the applications. Adoption fees between $100.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online