I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Brutus~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Brutus.jpg

Senior Male Medium Brindle , White / Cream

COAT LENGTH
Short
HEALTH
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
GOOD IN A HOME WITH
Other dogs, children.
PREFERS A HOME WITHOUT
Other animals.

HI there! My name is Brutus and I am looking for my new forever home! I'm 9 years old, but let me tell you, there is nothing better than a senior to add to your home. No puppy training or any of that stuff - I am a seasoned professional at making you happy! Smiles? I've got tons for you. Cuddles? Bring them on! I'm a super sweet guy who loves kids and other dogs and I can't wait to be a part of a family again.

-------------------
There is an adoption fee for this dog. He is neutered, up to date on vaccinations and is microchipped.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT PLACE OUR DOGS IN HOMES OUTSIDE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUEGeneral information:Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs. ** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. ** For a complete description of how our adoption process works, go here: About Adopting - Southern California Bulldog Rescue Applications can be found at Welcome to Southern California Bulldog Rescue - Southern California Bulldog Rescue or email us directly for assistance with the applications. Adoption fees between $100.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online