I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Malo~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
malo.jpg

Hiya! My name is Malo, and I am a BIG hunk of bully love - I weigh in at 71 pounds! I am 4 years old and quite healthy. My absolute favorite thing in the world is a long walk. I love to meet the neighbors (especially the canine neighbors!) and take in the sights and smells! My other hobbies include: following my people around the house, chasing my ball, and of course, eating! (I am a bulldog, after all.) I do need a bit of help with my manners, but I am very smart and pick up on new things quickly.

As I said, I am a big boy and can get quite excited sometimes, so I'm looking for a strong owner who will teach me to walk nicely on a leash. I REAAAAALLLY like other dogs, and would be so excited to find a home with another big, playful dog who I can wrestle with. I'm not really a fan of cats, though. Older kids would be ok.

View attachment 78635

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.