I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Buster Brown~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
buster brown.jpg

Hi. My name is Buster Brown. Iā€™m a big love bug. Iā€™m 6 years old, healthy, handsome, active and eager to please. Iā€™m good with dogs and kids. I love to take long walks when itā€™s cool outside. I do love to be with people and am happy to just hang out and give you kisses

Buster Brown came from the El Centro shelter. He is 6 yrs old, neutered, and basically healthy. He was dirty when he first came in but nothing a good bath didn't fix. He has so far proven himself to be a gentle giant and is good with other dogs and children. Due to his big size we are recommending older children, but he is currently fostering with a toddler and no issues so far. Not sure about cats. He spent one night at a house with cats but he may not have noticed the cats as they were hiding most of the time. He is very athletic and stairs will not be a problem for him. He has some mild separation anxiety but we are hoping it will dissipate once he's permanently settled somewhere. He does seem to calm down after 24 hrs in a new home.

View attachment 78635

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.