MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
lulu.jpg

Meet Lulu, 9 years "young!" Since her owner passed away she's been depressed but she's starting to blossom in her foster home.

Lulu is an absolute angel! She's the sweetest girl and has loved any human she's encountered willing to pet her. I'm pretty sure she'd sleep all day if she could, I've been working from home most of the week and she was snoring at my feet for most of it. She does great on the leash, the only thing is she's a little snappy around other dogs, but the only two times I saw her react was when they were coming at her full speed. I usually just hold her to the side and let them pass while we're walking and she's totally fine. Also she is very well trained and always lets you know when she wants to go out. She's getting used to my morning schedule and doesn't mind getting up at 5 am, going for a walk, eating breakfast, then passing back out for a long nap. She wasn't eating a ton at first, but is now eating all the food in her bowl (with a tiny bit of peanut butter for incentive). It does seem like she has mild separation anxiety and was barking quite a bit when we leave the house, but we've been trying to sneak out while she's sleeping lol.

View attachment 78635

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.