I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Denim~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
denim.jpg

My name is DENIM. Hereā€™s the story behind my name ā€¦ I was a stray dog and I ended up in a shelter. The shelter was full, so SCBR took me in. For some reason, my fur was dyed BLUE! Kinda curious, kinda funny. My foster mom had to think of a fun name. She came up with three options ROYAL, MAILBOX and DENIM, then took a vote. Thank goodness DENIM got the most votes ā€¦ whoā€™d want to be called ā€œMailbox?ā€ ACK!

Iā€™m 10 years old and on some days, I feel my age. Iā€™m like an old man, a cit crotchety, and not crazy about hugs and kisses (Iā€™m super OK with butt scratches). Even at my age, I can do stairs, but they freak me out a bit. Iā€™m cool with kids that donā€™t hound me with hugs and kisses. I get along with other dogs. Iā€™m OK with cats because I canā€™t see them. That said, Iā€™m almost blind. My last home didnā€™t maintain my dry eye condition, so my eyes got damaged and went bad. My eyes need to cleaned, medicated and moisturized twice a day, sometimes three times a day.

My favorite things:

Sunbathing with my face turned up to the sun
Sleeping while sitting up
Sleeping under the sun
Sporting fashionable sweaters (foster mom told me to add this)
Eating of course

If you would like to help Rescue with my care, please consider a one-time donation or a monthly pledge. Every little bit helps me all the other bulldogs in SCBRā€™s care.

Thanks for checking me out.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts