MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
orca.jpg

Good day people!

My name is Orca. Why ORCA? Iā€™m a whale 90 pounds big. Itā€™s all muscle (not really). I bring joy and laughter to everyone. My foster mom and dad always crack up when they look at me. They say I make them laugh and smile. :)

I like other dogs and Iā€™m the pack ā€œnurse.ā€ I check on my fur brothers when theyā€™re not feeling well. I lick them until they tell me theyā€™re over it. I didn't get a lot of affection from my previous home, so I can get needy for contact with my humans. I even love it when my foster mom has to do daily bulldog maintenance. I love to snuggle with people and dogs. I yearn air massages* (see video). Feeding time is fave time of the day.

Iā€™m good with kids. I can do stairs, but they scare me. Iā€™m not sure about cats. Iā€™m the total package ;)

They say Iā€™m 6 years old, but Iā€™m probably 8. I canā€™t remember when I was born. Iā€™m a senior ā€œShady Pawsā€ bulldog.

Hereā€™s what I struggle with ā€¦ have chronic interdigital cysts on my feet. I have dry eye. I have to eat special food (itā€™s pricey). I need to take supplements to keep me in tip-top shape. My bully folds are pretty gross and I need them cleaned every other day.

If you would like to help Rescue with my care, please consider a one-time donation or a monthly pledge. Every little bit helps me all the other bulldogs in SCBRā€™s care.

Thanks for reading. Iā€™m off to check on by fur brothers, then nap time!

*AIR MASSAGE: when human uses a blower to blow away loose fur on me and on

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Most Reactions

Members online