I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Mercy~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
mercy.jpg

Hi! My name is Mercy! Iā€™m about 3 years old, female, spayed English Bulldog and I am ready for adoption. I am currently living with my foster mom in Culver City.

Iā€™d do best in a home with kids 10 and up, another dog, or just me. Iā€™m a sweet girl thatā€™s full of personality and I love to play with toys, go on walks, car rides, enjoy the way and baths, and cuddling. I like other dogs but need an introduction first. Cats intrigue me, I may chase them. I am a great pet, potty trained and leave our things alone. Ia m smart, trainable and even know a few tricks of my own! I am loyal and donā€™t snore or bark much. Iā€™m not a fan of humans in uniforms (like the mailman).

I donā€™t do well in the heat and I canā€™t go on long walks, but I love frequent short-block walks or a house with a fenced yard.

I am medium in size and weigh about 52 lbs. I recently had surgery so I can breathe better.

I want to be your best friend!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.