I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Suzette~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
suzette.jpg

Hiya! My name is Suzette & Iā€™m pleased to meet ya! I am 9 years young and I didnā€™t have such a great life before I came into rescue. The nice volunteer that picked me up said I was one of the skinniest dogs sheā€™d ever seen and I had a broken leg that no one ever fixed. Well, the rescue people have gotten me all fixed up! My leg is healed and Iā€™m gaining weight and feeling fabulous! Now, Iā€™m looking for a home that will appreciate me for who I am and treat me like I deserve to be treated.. Iā€™m a very sweet girl that gets along with most other dogs. I love being near you all the time and just want to be loved by you. The nice volunteers at SCBR are showing me what itā€™s like to be treated nice and I just canā€™t get enough of itā€¦ Iā€™m looking forward to a life full of love. Will you be the one to give it to me?

View attachment 78635

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions