I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Brutus~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
brutus1.webp

HI there! My name is Brutus and I am looking for my new forever home! I'm 9 years old, but let me tell you, there is nothing better than a senior to add to your home. No puppy training or any of that stuff - I am a seasoned professional at making you happy! Smiles? I've got tons for you. Cuddles? Bring them on! I'm a super sweet guy who loves kids and other dogs and I can't wait to be a part of a family again.
View attachment 78635



Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top