I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Herman~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
herman.jpg

Meet Herman, 9 years young! How anyone could abandon this sweet senior boy at the shelter is beyond us. No one wanted him at the shelter, but we did. NO BULLDOG LEFT BEHIND. If he wouldn't have been rescued by us, he would have been euthanized at the shelter. ??

We haven't had a chance to test him with other dogs yet, but he is very mellow and easy going. He can be placed in a home with kids 10 and up. He will be ready for adoption very soon - get those applications in!

Seniors are seriously the best. Every dog deserves a loving home, especially dogs in their golden years. Please consider opening your home to a senior like Herman!

View attachment 78635

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Attachments

• herman.jpg
    herman.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 106

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[emoji7] he's so handsome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Ahhh Man I hate this type of crap can you imagine what that bully is going thru , and Seniors are the best they have learned everything you might want them too , all they want to do is have a cuddle with someone that cares about them .
He is a good looking guy and not over weight as they can get unlike Me .......... just sayin !

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.