I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Brutus~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
download (9).jpg

Dog • English Bulldog • Senior • Male • Medium

[h=2]ABOUT BRUTUS[/h]Hi! My name is Brutus and I am looking for my new forever home. I was saved from the shelter by SCBR. I get along with kids and dogs. I've never met a cat, but I don't think I'd mind them.

I'm not ready for adoption at the moment, but I will be soon! I hope you'll consider making me a part of your family.

---------------
There is an adoption fee for this dog. He is neutered, up to date on vaccinations and is microchipped.

This dog will only be adopted to residents of Southern California. Apply to adopt at Welcome to Southern California Bulldog Rescue - Southern California Bulldog Rescue. Please see the 'Apply to Adopt' link on this website to complete an application; we will not respond to inquiries that do not have an application on file. We will not ship dogs.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.