I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Diva~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
download (5).jpg

Dog • English Bulldog • Senior • Female • Medium

[h=2]ABOUT DIVA[/h]Hi! My name is Diva and I am looking for a home of my own. Unfortunately, my owners dumped me at the shelter at the age of TEN - can you believe it?! Thankfully, SCBR took me in and now I am looking for a new home.

I am ok with kids, even very little ones. I'm ok with some dogs. I am a very sweet girl and please don't let my age scare you - seniors rock! I have so much love to give and I deserve to be in a loving home in my golden years, not a kennel. I hope you'll consider adopting me and letting me live out my life in a loving home.

There is an small adoption fee for this dog. She is spayed, microchipped and up to date on shots.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT PLACE OUR DOGS IN HOMES OUTSIDE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. (For adoptions in the San Diego area, please contact San Diego Bulldog Rescue at San Diego Bulldog Rescue - Finding Loving Homes for Bulldogs in Need! - Adoption and Rescue Services) PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUEGeneral information:Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs. ** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. ** For a complete description of how our adoption process works, go here: http://tinyurl.com/qym6jpn Applications can be found at www.socalbulldogrescue.org or email us directly for assistance with the applications. Adoption fees between $400.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online