I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Lela~ English Bulldog Mix available for adoption in Southern California

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
download.jpg

Dog • English Bulldog & American Bulldog Mix • Adult • Female • Medium

Lela- 5 year old Olde English Bulldog. Her owners took her to the San Bernardino City Shelter to be PTS because they didn't want to pay the vet to repair her bleeding mammary tumor. Lela has been an outside dog her entire life, never once been to the vet. While at the vet getting her tumor removed, they discovered she had a hernia. She had the mammary tumor and hernia removed, dental cleaning (some teeth were extracted) and spay. Even after everything she has been through, Lela is very happy and has great energy. She loves cats, dogs and all people. She's very friendly and we hope to find a loving home for her where she will be an indoors dog where she is loved and part of the family.

Please contact Alice - [email protected] for more information.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

WifeofPA

May 26, 2014
Spokane WA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shelby, Victorian Bully and Conan, EB
This is one of the few times I wish I still lived in CA. Lela would be a perfect sister for Shelby-- and would be just as spoiledimage.jpg

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lela is still looking for her fur-ever home!

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.