I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Boris~~ Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Southern California

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
18606745-3-large.jpg18606745-2-large.jpg

Greetings! I was rescued from the shelter by SCBR after being on the streets for a very long time. I don't even want to talk about all the bad stuff I went through, but you can tell just by looking at me that Ive been through a lot. I came into rescue really skinny and have dysplasia in my elbows. But, since Ive been here, I'm gaining more weight & they've got me on medicine to make me feel better. Ill need to be on them for the rest of my life, but I don't think that its that big of deal when I am giving you so much love in return! I'm really just a big softie I like to lay next to you and just cuddle. I havent had anyone to give all my love to, so Ive got tons of it all bottled up and ready to give to you. Id do best in a quiet home with no stairs where I can just relax with you and be your best friend. Im pretty mellow and might even get along with other dogs as long as they are mellow like me. Ive had a really hard life up until now, please be my dream come true and give me the home that Ive been longing for. General information: In order to facilitate home checks and post-adoption follow-up/questions, our bulldogs must be placed in Southern California only (EXCEPT San Diego.) If you reside in San Diego or Northern California, please contact the rescue in your area. ** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. ** The adoption application and additional information can be found at our website at Southern California Bulldog Rescue Adoption fees between $400.00 to $900.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered. Please allow a 7 to 10 days for a reply to applications and/or emails concerning dogs.

So Cal Bulldog Rescue is a non-profit organization. Bulldog adoption is limited to Southern California (excluding San Diego) territory. If you live in San Diego please view San Diego Bulldog Rescue listings. Northern California residents please view Northern California Bulldog Rescue listings.

Please view Southern California Bulldog Rescue's website for more information about their organization.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

http://www.socalbulldogrescue.org/adoption.html

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
CALIFORNIA- So Cal Bulldog Rescue

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris is still searching for a forever home! Is it yours?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump: Boris is still looking for a forever home! For over two years..... please share with your friends and help him find a wonderful family!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online