I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Chuey~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
chuey.jpg

English Bulldog • Adult • Male • Medium

[h=2]ABOUT CHUEY[/h]Hi my name is Chuey and I'm looking for a loving home to call my own. I'm 4 years old and I get along with most other dogs. One time I met a kitten and I did great so my foster mom thinks I might be ok with cats, too. Growing up I wasn't properly trained and I was punished when I made mistakes. That makes me insecure and defensive at times, so I need a strong pack leader with experience and patience to help me feel safe and keep me on track. I need someone who can read my warning signs to follow my trainer's instructions on how to handle me when I try to be dominant. Sometimes I mark on my blankets or bed and try to hide the blanket from my foster mom. When I was little I got in trouble a lot for potty mistakes so I need someone with patience when it comes to this, but I really want to learn. Although I was raised with kids, my foster mom feels I would be best in a home with no kids since they can make me anxious. I like going on walks and love car rides, but not when it's raining since I really hate those mean windshield wipers. Most of the time I am a laid back guy. I love to hang out in my man cave and keep to myself. Most nights I even put myself to bed and leave the family downstairs when I want to go night nights. I love to play in the yard with my ball and inside with toys, and will stand on my hind legs for treats. I'm getting better at learning to be a gentleman and always sit. If you're cooking I like to be right under your feet to catch any crumbs.
I would do best in a home with another dog or two, so we can be buds and they can help remind me that I am a doggy too, since sometimes I think I'm a person. I would be fine as the only dog in the home too, but since I like other doggies I hope you'll continue to regularly socialize me. I've come a long way at my foster home and I am looking for someone to continue working with me. Are you willing to invest in me and be my forever family?
*Chuey will require at least one training session with his new family and our rescue approved behaviorist

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT PLACE OUR DOGS IN HOMES OUTSIDE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. (For adoptions in the San Diego area, please contact San Diego Bulldog Rescue at San Diego Bulldog Rescue - Finding Loving Homes for Bulldogs in Need! - Adoption and Rescue Services) PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUEGeneral information:Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs. ** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. ** For a complete description of how our adoption process works, go here: About Adopting - Southern California Bulldog Rescue Applications can be found at Welcome to Southern California Bulldog Rescue - Southern California Bulldog Rescue or email us directly for assistance with the applications. Adoption fees between $400.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.