I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Nanette~ English Bulldog available for Adoption in Southern California.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Nanette.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT NANETTE[/h]My name is Nanette and my foster mom calls me her “little monkey” … Ha! I AM little, only 35 lbs and, I AM apparently a natural comedian because mom is giggling at me all the time. My favorite things are walks, playing ball and belly rubs. Did I mention belly rubs? I love them SO much I will just “assume the belly rub position” right at your feet. I am very affectionate and happy and will follow you all over the house. And, I love, LOVE people … everyone is my BFF.

However I do NOT like other dogs; they upset me and scare me … although my mom has been working with me so now I mostly ignore other dogs when I am out for a walk. But I absolutely must be your only pet and will never be able to be off-leash around other dogs. Mom says I make up for it with my extraordinary cuteness!!!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.