Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
download (1).jpg :heart::heart::heart:

English Bulldog • Adult • Male • Medium
Pet ID: Harry020814
Home without cats • House trained • Spay/Neuter • Current on vaccinations

Hi! My name is Harry. My foster mom calls me Harry Bear because I'm so cute and snuggly. I lived a rough life before I came to SCBR. I had Demodex and needed to gain lots of weight. One of the most exciting days was when I got to leave the kennels and go live in a foster home! Once there, we learned that I get along with other Bulldogs socially, but I prefer to be the only dog unless my new family has lots of bully experience. One other submissive bulldog would be okay. I don't understand other dog breeds so I prefer to stay home and snuggle rather than play at dog parks. I need high quality grain free food to keep my skin and fur healthy. I'm still gaining weight too. I love treats and I'm learning to take it "gently". I would do best with a family that has older kids. I'm potty trained but I might need a little training in my new home because my foster siblings sometimes go potty in the house and I sometimes copy them. I'm almost ready for my forever family! I just need to recover from a surgery because I have an owie in my ear. But I will be all better soon!

I'm such a happy, lovable boy and I want nothing more to go to a forever family that loves me to the moon and back, let's me snuggle on the couch or sunbathe on the patio and chew on my very own toys all day. That's the life!

There is an adoption fee for Harry. Harry is neutered, up to date on vaccinations and is microchipped. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT PLACE OUR DOGS IN HOMES OUTSIDE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. (For adoptions in the San Diego area, please contact San Diego Bulldog Rescue at San Diego Bulldog Rescue - Finding Loving Homes for Bulldogs in Need! - Adoption and Rescue Services) PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUEGeneral information:Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs. ** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. ** Applications can be found at Welcome to Southern California Bulldog Rescue - Southern California Bulldog Rescue or email us directly for assistance with the applications. Adoption fees between $400.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.