I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Griff~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
griff.jpg

Young • Male • Medium
Prefers a home without: young children
Pet ID: Griff022214Spayed/NeuteredShots CurrentPrimary Color(s): Red, Chestnut or OrangeSecondary Color(s): White or CreamCoat Length: Short

Hello, my name is Griffy. I'm under two years old and a small lil guy. I've had a somewhat rough start. Taken away from my mom too soon and abused. I've become a little tough guy because of this. I never trusted people and didn't like them touching me. I'm kinda a loner. I like other dogs but very scared of people at times. I growled when I was touched because I didn't know people can be good. My foster mom and dad have been working a lot with me to help me trust again. I like to be petted now. Sometimes I do get overwhelmed and tell them no more with my body language. In time with trust and love I will get even better. I like walks. Car rides are getting better for me. I like a calm environment so I can relax. I like to play fetch with my toys. I like butt scratches. I'm house and crate trained. I'm good with cats.

I need someone with experience and patience. I sometimes try to act up so i need a strong pack leader to make me feel safe. In the right house I can be a great family dog. Will you invest time and love in me? PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT PLACE OUR DOGS IN HOMES OUTSIDE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. (For adoptions in the San Diego area, please contact San Diego Bulldog Rescue at San Diego Bulldog Rescue - Finding Loving Homes for Bulldogs in Need! - Adoption and Rescue Services) PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUEGeneral information:Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs. ** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. ** Applications can be found at Welcome to Southern California Bulldog Rescue - Southern California Bulldog Rescue or email us directly for assistance with the applications. Adoption fees between $400.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How could anyone abuse his sweet little face? Poor Griff, hopefully with a lot of love he will overcome his fears.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Griff looks like such a sweet baby. I live in Southern Nevada otherwise I'd take him in a heartbeat

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.