I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Shelly ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
download (4).jpg

Female

My name is Shelly and I am looking for a new family to give me a chance at happiness. My life before rescue was very tough and there hasn't been a whole lot of happy in my life so far. Being in rescue has been wonderful and they've helped me feel so much better and begin to know how a bulldog should be loved and cared for, but they tell me that I deserve a home of my own to provide that love and care and I have to say, that sounds pretty amazing. I like other dogs and older kids. I am a super sweet girl and well-behaved. I like going on walks and hanging out with people... I am easy to please. I hope you'll consider me... I can't wait for my new family to come along!

There is an adoption fee for Shelly. She is spayed, up to date on vaccinations and is microchipped. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT PLACE OUR DOGS IN HOMES OUTSIDE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. (For adoptions in the San Diego area, please contact San Diego Bulldog Rescue at San Diego Bulldog Rescue - Finding Loving Homes for Bulldogs in Need! - Adoption and Rescue Services) PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUEGeneral information:Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs. ** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. ** Applications can be found at Welcome to Southern California Bulldog Rescue - Southern California Bulldog Rescue Southern California Bulldog Rescue or email us directly for assistance with the applications. Adoption fees between $400.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
CALIFORNIA- So Cal Bulldog Rescue

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

http://www.socalbulldogrescue.org/ad...form-continue/

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shelly is still looking for her fur-ever home!

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shelly is still looking for her fur-ever home!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.