NO LONGER AVAILABLE Bella ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Southern California

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Bella.jpg

English Bulldog • Adult • Female • Medium
Prefers a home without: Dogs, Cats, Young ChildrenHouse trainedSpayed/NeuteredShots Current

Did you know the name Bella means "beautiful"? The volunteers tell me I have a beautiful personality and a pretty face to match.

I was left at the shelter with something called "cherry eye" and I could barely see out of my eyes! Life was not so good for me.

SCBR rescued me from the shelter and got me the surgery I needed and guess what, now I can see just perfectly and life is already getting better!

Now, what would make my life truly beautiful would be a home of my very own. I love people and I'm really sad that I don't get to share my love with anyone other than the volunteers... I don't like sharing, I want a family all to myself!

I'd be best in a home with no other pets and no kids. I love to go on walks, ride in the car and one of the volunteers takes me out to lunch and I have so much fun doing that.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUE

General information:

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs.

** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. **

Applications can be found at www.socalbulldogrescue.org or email us directly for assistance with the applications.

Adoption fees between $400.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

Please allow a 7 to 10 days for a reply to emails concerning dogs.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
CALIFORNIA- So Cal Bulldog Rescue

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

http://www.socalbulldogrescue.org/ad...form-continue/

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.