I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Spike~Honarary English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Southern California

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
spike.jpg

(Spike is being posted as an "honarary English Bulldog" because our administrator has a soft spot for him, and wants him to have a forever home) :)

Spike's owners divorced and neither could take him, leaving him with rescue was his only chance as an adult dog. Spike is eight years old great boy, possibly a mix of greyhound with dalmatian. He is very sweet loves everyone, but not good with cats. He does get along with the other bulldogs in his foster home. He listens well to direction and training, he does pull slightly on lead but does not drag you, he will stop with a quick jerk of the lead and turn for direction. Spike is house broken and likes to have his outside time, he gets antsy if left in a kennel area too long without outside time. Spike is not a high maintenance dog, all he needs is a warm bed at night and some sunshine time outside and family who loves him.... Please give him a chance to be your doggie, he promises to be loyal to you for the rest of his life.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT PLACE OUR DOGS IN HOMES OUTSIDE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. (For adoptions in the San Diego area, please contact San Diego Bulldog Rescue at http://www.sdbr.org/) PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUE

General information:

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs.

** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. **

Applications can be found at www.socalbulldogrescue.org or email us directly for assistance with the applications.

Adoption fees between $400.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

Please allow a 7 to 10 days for a reply to emails concerning dogs.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
CALIFORNIA- So Cal Bulldog Rescue

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

http://www.socalbulldogrescue.org/ad...form-continue/

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:bump: Still looking for a forever home!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
All I want for Christmas is for Spike to find his forever home!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Poor baby...he looks like such a doll. I can't believe he is still available for adoption!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just got the best news, Spikey is being adopted!!!! OMG crying tears of joy.... his foster family have had him for about 3 years, and I have been told he is the sweetest boy ever.

2014 is going to be a great year!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.