Medium Senior Male
Spayed/Neutered Up-to-date with routine shots House trained Primary colors: Brindle, White or Cream Coat length: Short

I'm not a Fire Chief, I'm not a Police Chief, I'm not even Commander in Chief -- I'm THE Chief

There is nothing I won't do for a head scratch or bum scratch and any scratch in between. And there's no need to be stingy, keep on going with the belly scratch. If you feel that your scratches aren't quite what they should be, I will happily let you practice on me! No worries, I'm just here to help. You can even scratch my head when you give me my eye drops... So many opportunities to scratch -- Use your imagination!

I have had 8 years of knowing neglect but I don't hold that against anybody. I'm such a forgiving guy you would think I had years of therapy. Nope, it's just my nature. You can ask my Foster Mommy. She knows I'm wonderful and she wants to keep me but I told her that she needs to keep fostering and help my bully cousins get out of their awful situations.

I really love my foster brothers and sisters -- we play all the time! I like the 2-legged big people, too, but the little ones scare me. I am potty trained and am a pro with a doggy door.

I'm hard of hearing but I can hear your love. I can't see very well but I can see into your heart. I'm ready to give you a lifetime of love from a handsome Chief.

General information:

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue asks that an application be made prior to asking to meet any of the bulldogs in rescue. Applications can be found at or email use directly for assistance with the applications.

Adoption fees between $400.00 to $900.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

Please allow a 7 to 10 days for a reply to emails concerning dogs.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
CALIFORNIA- So Cal Bulldog Rescue

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!