Spayed/Neutered Up-to-date with routine shots House trained Prefers a home without: cats, dogs Primary colors: Red, Chestnut or Orange, White or Cream Coat length: Short

Hi all, my name is TJ, and once you meet me, I know you will be hooked. I'll be honest, I'm a bigger boy and have got a bunch of energy, I am a young guy after all! I hope I can find a family that will enjoy playing with me and taking me on walks. Don't let those dark circles around my eyes fool you; they're not from lack of sleep, they're just my natural beauty marks. I prefer not share my home with other dogs and these rescue people say I need to learn a bit of manners and training. I don't get why they keep telling me I can't jump up... I just wanna get closer to give them a kiss! It's not my fault... my last owner dumped me at the shelter before really paying any attention to me, so I want to please and learn how to be a good boy. Maybe we can do training together? It'll be fun for both of us to do and then I can learn to be the best dog for you. I'm a healthy boy overall, I'm just recovering from some skin issues. I'll be fine though and the rescue people can tell you how to take care of me. It's really not a big deal; do I look worried? I am ok with older kids and I think I may chase those pesky cats, but I've never really encountered one. Come and see me and I know you'll be hooked... I can't wait to meet ya!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING BULLDOG RESCUE

General information:

Bulldogs in Southern California will only be adopted in Southern California and no out of state adoptions. Out of state applications are encouraged to contact their local rescue program and speak with them about local dogs.

** PLEASE HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE PRIOR TO INQUIRING ABOUT ANY OF THE BULLDOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS. **

Applications can be found at www.socalbulldogrescue.org or email us directly for assistance with the applications.

Adoption fees between $400.00 to $1000.00 do apply with adoptions, pets will have all shots completed and be spayed or neutered.

Please allow a 7 to 10 days for a reply to emails concerning dogs.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
CALIFORNIA- So Cal Bulldog Rescue

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

http://www.socalbulldogrescue.org/ad...form-continue/

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!